The appliance we rarely think about is the glorious refrigerator. All-day it’s keeping your food cold and is keeping it from edibles being spoiled. It’s a great appliance that is such a drag when it starts to break down.
When your refrigerator breaks down, you’ll be missing it, and it’s during those times when you realize you’ll need to call a repair crew to help fix the problem.
If you’re residing in Del City, you’ll be happy to know, that our repair team can come out and fix your appliances for you.
What Can Happen To A Refrigerator
There are a lot of problems your refrigerator can face if it’s broken:
- Water is spilling onto the floor
- Inside isn’t cold
- Food is freezing in the refrigerator
- The ice maker is acting up
- The ice dispenser is freezing up
- Too much ice in the freezer
- A strange sound is coming from the back
These are all common problems that can happen to a refrigerator. Another problem is your light not lighting up the appliance, and just simply unscrewing and putting in a new light bulb can easily solve that.
Try thinking about the last time you had your refrigerator serviced. If you’re looking at almost a year of not fixing your fridge you should give us a call so we can come out and help.
Why Select Us?
Our team will come out there and check out the entire appliance so we can determine what seems to be the problem. We are always looking out for our clients with a friendly smile on our faces.
We Have Experience
You need to have a lot of skills when repairing an appliance. Our team is local and has a lot of experience working on appliances like these. They can figure out what the problem is and what needs to be done to fix it.
Our services are not only fair we’re also always giving you a great quote so you’re never feeling as if you’re paying too much. You will be getting the best parts for the best price since we have already spoken to our supply dealers.
This is what you get when you hire our professional team:
- An upfront accurate quote: We have experience working with all appliances and we know how much it costs to get it done.
- How long is it going to take: Sometimes parts can be delayed and it can take time to get it in, we get that. That’s why we know exactly when we will be able to get the job done once we get the part.
- Great parts: Our suppliers are very selective. When we replace a part we will make sure that you’re getting nothing but the best. It makes sense to have a great part so you can have an appliance that lasts a lifetime.
- Lasting repairs: We don’t like that some repair people take shortcuts to get the job done faster. Once we repair your appliance it will not break.
- We’re tidy: We’re always making sure that when we work we’re clean and tidy about it. Once we’re done we will clean any mess that we make so you don’t have to worry about it.
Make sure you call us at (405) 369-5857 so you can set up an appointment with us. Our lines are open 24/7!